Small Grant applications are invited from village organisations and groups. Applications can only be accepted from groups with a fully-constituted committee and a bank account in the group’s name. Applicants should be aware that only applications which serve members of the local community will be considered. Application must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 13th Nov 2020. Grant allocation will be decided and payments made by 14th Dec 2020.
All groups and organisations who are properly constituted and have a current bank account can apply for projects that benefit local communities
Religious group applications will be considered, but must show that the project will bring wider community benefit.
Who can’t apply:
- political party groups.
- Groups that make a profit or were individual members or organisers make a financial gain.
The grant is a one-off. There is no funding for any future costs
You must use the grants for the reason stated in your application form.
Tips when filling in your form
- Complete separate application forms if you are applying for funding for different projects.
- Give a clear start date for the project.
- Inform us on your application form if you are applying for another grant or fund.
- Describe the broad community benefit that your project will bring. This must be for the benefit of local residents in Eastry Parish.
- You do not need to have funding from other sources for your project. If you do, please state this in your application.
- If your project needs any permissions (including from the landlord or local authority planning permission), you must obtain these before you apply.
- All questions must be fully completed for us to consider your application.
- Keep a copy of your application form for your records.