We are pleased to announce the start of DDC’s public consultation on the draft Dover District Green Infrastructure Strategy.
We welcome your views on the Strategy, which sets out the Council’s approach to improving the network of green infrastructure across Dover district by:
- Creating more habitat for nature.
- Having quality public open spaces.
- Managing green infrastructure to adapt to the changing climate and support health and wellbeing.
- Having green infrastructure at the heart of new development planning.
- Working with our partners, communities, and residents to have more, improved, and better-connected green infrastructure.
Please see here for more information: Dover District Green Infrastructure Strategy
The consultation runs for a period of 6 weeks from Tuesday 3rd October 2023 until Tuesday 14th November 2023.
We look forward to hearing from you!