|In line with the council’s cost-of-living plan, the Community Impact Fund is a new grant scheme that will support residents through the cost-of-living. Applicants must demonstrate the impact the current cost of living is having on their beneficiaries, as well as how their project intends to help bridge the cost-of-living gap, for the benefit of Dover District residents.
The grant must be used to pay for clearly defined future costs associated with local projects. Eligible costs include any Capital, Consumable or Revenue Costs.
Applications are welcomed from community organisations and groups including:
- Registered Charities
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIO)
- Community Interest Companies (CIC)
- Social Enterprises
- Constituted Voluntary/Community groups
- Constituted Sports Clubs/groups
- Constituted Youth Clubs/groups
- Constituted School related groups e.g. PFTA
- Constituted Church/Faith groups
The scheme is now open, and will close its doors to applications on Monday 23rd October 2023 at 5pm.